Askari Bank is now launching card-less cash withdrawals from ATM’s for your Askari Bank account. Now you’ll able to go to the ATM without your debit card for cash withdrawal. This can be very useful for giving money to someone in another city just by giving them, its one time password. No need of others services like easypaisa etc. This service will be available 24/7 and will not have any extra charges.
You will now easily use this incredible facility with the help of Askari Bank mobile app on iOS, Android or through windows and as well as through mobile banking channels.
On the other hand, lets not forget that Islamic Bank took the initiative of the same feature and they used fingerprints to authenticate the withdrawals, while Askari Bank is upgrading the idea by allowing their valued customers to authorize payments with the help of the mobile banking app which generates the reference code for the usage. Transactions are only allowed in range of Rs. 500 and Rs. 10,000. You can either get Rs. 10,000 out in a single day or withdraw cash upto 3 times with the total amount not more than Rs. 10,000.
Here are the ways to use card-less cash withdrawal:
Step#1 : (Transaction )
- Open Askari Mobile Application or Askari Lite Mobile Banking.
- Log in to the account with the given Login ID and Password.
- Click on Card-less Withdrawal to initiate the transaction.
- Select Account, Enter Amount, Generate OTP (one time password).
- Receive transaction Reference Number at your given Mobile Number via Text Message along with instructions in order to activate Card-less withdrawal process at AKBL ATM.
Step#2 : (Cash Withdrawal at ATM)
- Visit any ATM-AKBL and press Enter Key to avail Card-less Cash Withdrawal option.
- Enter the Reference Number received via SMS.
- Enter One time Password set during transaction initiation and the required amount.
- After successful authentication, cash will be granted by the ATM.